Prof. Fernando B. Garcia Jr., Dr. Alfred L. Guiffrida , Dr. Rabin Bhattarai, Dr. Erin Smith, Dr. Mauricio Carmona
We are planning to publish a special issue from the best papers.
JCUA is publishing 12 selected papers(one special issue) in the Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs
|Abstracts deadline (Final)||Closed|
|Conference Dates||16-17 September,2017|
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with a Canadian ISBN 978-1-988652-05-4 . The full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published online and forwarded a copy to Canadian Archives for future preservation.
We will submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Google Scholar for possible Indexing.
Certificate of Presentation ; A certificate will be awarded to all registered presenters.
Key Benefits for Participants
- Enhance your knowledge on Climate Change issues around the globe
- Publish your papers online with a Canadian ISBN number.
- Opportunity to clarify your concerns with panel of academic experts
- Opportunity to meet renowned persons and board of academic experts and researchers
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings online version
- Experience natural and beautiful environment in Canada
- Identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
- 2011- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2012 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2014 Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2015 Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2016- Toronto, Canada
Climate Change Adaptation 2017 – CONTACTS
General Information firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your abstract : email@example.com
Send your paper : firstname.lastname@example.org