This site is updating …
Unique Conferences Canada, the leading Canadian research conference organizer and the International Center for Research & Development, the premier conference organizer in Asia are proud to announce the 07th International Conference on Climate Change Adaptation 2018 (CCA 2018) which will be held on September, 2018 at the Chestnut Conference Centre, University of Toronto,Canada.
Climate Change Adaptation 2018 is an interactive platform to connect and reconnect colleagues around the world. You can meet participants from 2012, 2013, 2014,2015 and 2016 conferences as well as new participants in this conference. CCA2018 conference is the premier knowledge building event in North America.
Climate Change Adaptation is your place for building relationships with others who excel in Adaptation strategies. Learn about best practices, and establish network with future collaborators in the Climate Change domain.
VENUE ; Chestnut Conference Centre, University of Toronto,Canada.
Conference Dates :
Conference Theme : “Environment, Energy & Sustainable Development “
CCA2018 accepts the following types of submissions:
• Abstracts, Research Papers, Student Papers, Case Studies
• Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to initiate discussion.
• Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research
• Video or any digital contents related to the conference themes
Proposals are accepted as long as speaker time is available or by July 30, 2018 at latest. All submissions will be reviewed and acceptance or rejections is based on many factors including relevance to the conference themes. Notification on acceptance will be forwarded within 5 days after the submissions.
MAIN SESSIONS OF CCA2018
- Adaptation & Community
- Land and Water
- Resource Efficiency
- Developing a Bio-economy
- Greenhouse Gas Monitoring
- Making Transitions Happen
- Sustainable Cities & People
- Disaster Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Environment & Energy
- Food Production & Sustainable Development
|Abstracts deadline (Final)||30 July 2018|
|Abstract acceptance||Within 5 Days|
|Early Bird Registration||30 May 2018|
|Paper submission||15 August 2018|
|Conference Dates||September 2018|
2011- Colombo, Sri Lanka
2012 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2014 Colombo, Sri Lanka
2015 Colombo, Sri Lanka
2016- Toronto, Canada
2017 – Toronto, Canada