Registration – CCSI 2012
International Participants (US$)
Nationals from Malaysia and SAARC countries
Please send the following scan copies to the firstname.lastname@example.org
• Invoice / receipt of the payment
*Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
(* Handling charges to be added)
PAYMENT METHOD FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS
We provide two convenient methods for payment of conference fees:
BANK TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT)
If you wish to pay by TT, please use our conference account information below:
All the local & overseas bank charges borne by the participants ( Sender) The Conference Secretariat (Beneficiary) should receive the exact amount of registration fees. If not, the participant has to pay the balance due at the Registration Desk. Therefore, the participant has to advise the remitting bank to charge him/her for the international transaction cost.
(A) In-Person Participants: Oral and Poster Authors + General Public
The registration fees include:
• Attendance at all plenary and parallel sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
• In-person Conference session presentation (which involves submitting a presentation proposal and, if accepted, inclusion in the Conference program).
• The option to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal, and participate in the refereeing process.
• Four Snack/Coffee breaks (daily, morning and afternoon)
• Access to the online version of the Journal from the time of registration until one year after the end date of the Conference, as well as an electronic copy of your Journal paper, if accepted and published.
• ISSN published Abstracts CD/ Publication, Admission to Poster Sessions, A printed Conference Programme, Conference bag , Conference materials , Attendance and/or Author certificates, An Invoice of the registration fee
(Please note registration does not include extras such as the Conference dinner, tours or accommodation. These extras can be booked at the time of registration.)
(B) Virtual participants (Not attending Authors)
If you wish your paper to be published in CCSI 2012 Publications, but are not able to attend the CCSI 2012 Conference in person, you can register for a "virtual presentation".
• When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted on or before 30th July, 2012.
• The Virtual Participant can send a Power Point presentation and the conference team upload it to the ICRD you tube link (the deadline for submitting this PP presentation is 5th September 2012).
• Abstracts and papers will be included in CCSI 2012 publications
• Virtual participants should register on or before the 30th June 2012.
• The registration fees include:
i) ISSN published abstract book
Climate and Development
Published by Taylor and Francis, Taylor and Francis Group
International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management
International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development (IJISD)
Official Digital Library