1) Oral presentations
Oral contributions will be the main part of sessions at CCA 2016 Sessions will take place in parallel with a duration of 90 minutes. Each session will contain six speakers and opportunities for in depth discussions.
Please note that oral presentations should last no longer than 10 minutes ( + 2 min for Q&A)).
Please be considerate to your fellow presenters and ensure you will not go over the presentation time limit – question and discussion time will be scheduled for each session, as well numerous social events to allow you more time outside of the sessions to share greater details according to your interests.
Contributions submitted as an oral presentation may be accepted as a poster due to the limited amount of time slots available for presentation. If your contribution was accepted for an oral presentation, you will be invited to submit an extended paper for the conference proceedings.
2) Poster presentations ( Traditional)
Posters will be presented during special poster sessions. Authors will be asked to be available for discussion during the poster sessions.
The poster will be on display to all conference participants before and after the poster sessions take place. Design the poster to address one central question. State the question clearly in the poster, then use your discussion time with individuals to expand or expound upon issues surrounding that central theme.
- Provide an explicit take-home message.
- Summarize implications and conclusions briefly, and in user-friendly language.
- Give credit where it is due. Have an acknowledgments section, in smaller font size (maybe 14 – 18 point), where you acknowledge contributors and funding organizations
3) Poster Presentation ( Digital)
1920 pixels by 1080 pixels (an aspect ratio of 16 x 9), save it either as a .jpg or .jpeg file at 100 ppi (pixels per inch)
You have 3 mins for a presentation before the audience (If you like)
Source ** http://uniqueca.com/digital-poster/
4) Virtual presentations
If you wish your paper to be published in CCA 2016 Publications, but you are not able to attend CCA 2016 Conference in person, you can register for a “virtual presentation”.
Virtual authors can optionally submit a PowerPoint presentation in addition to the paper submission. These presentations will be uploaded in the ICRD youtube conference link. so that all conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
This virtual section will enable all the participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, considering the large number of participants from all countries who will be participating in CCA 2016.
1) Virtual authors can submit a Power Point presentation
2) These presentations will be uploaded in the ICRD youtube conference link.
3) This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event.