|Category||Early Bird (US$)||Standard (US$)|
** Early bird Registration deadline : 15 April 2017
Admission to all sessions
Paper presentation slot
Morning and evening coffee/tea Lunch (Day01)
Free tours including habour cruise and Toronto island tour – working lunch included ( Day 02)
Certificate of presentation
Publication of the paper in the online conference proceedings with a Canadian ISBN number.
Opportunity to forward your paper to a reputed journal
2)BANK TRANSFER : Contact for details firstname.lastname@example.org
1) One author registration can cover a maximum of one paper. Contributions will only be published if at least one of the authors of each accepted abstract is registered before the deadline.
2) For any bank transfer made from outside the US: please include an additional US$30 per transfer to the total amount transmitted. This fee covers intermediary banks’ service charges. All bank charges for remittances are to be borne by the participant. Failure to pay this fee will result in an incomplete registration.
Refund, cancellation policy , official invitation & Visa
1) You will receive the paper/abstract acceptance within 5 days (in most cases), after your application or abstract/paper has been received.
2) Listeners/Observers: You need to get the approval from the committee to participate.
1) Where the registrant is unable to attend due to any reason and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
(a) Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
(b) Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 45 days before the event will be refunded 25% of the registration fees.
(c) Registrations cancelled less than 45 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.( **Handling charges may apply)
2) If you have registered as a presenter and are unable to attend the conference due to any reason you may convert your registration type to “virtual”, which will keep your paper in the community peer review process and conference publication.
3 ) Unable to Obtain Visa or withdraw after issuing the visa letter ( Applicable to presenters & Listeners)
Once the Visa Invitation letter is issued, no refund of the registration fees will be made.